<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Monday, May 02, 2005
  Free Beanz
I managed to drive all the way from Southlake to San Marcos without any stops. at all. Amazing. I even had a drink in the car with me. Usualy I've got to pull over in Waco for a pit stop even if I fast for 3 hours before the journy. I probably should have stopped...my leg was cramping up around Temple. I was making such good time though, I just kept on. Then I hit traffic in Austin : Stupid car wrecks. You do not need to slow down to see what happened, it only results in more accidents...and really annoyed Cats.

So, I stoped at Popeye's for dinner becuase I wanted to try naked chicken (it was good) and I ordered a combo meal. Fries and a biscut, the standard. Well, I get back to the room and open my fry bag to discover a serving of green beans as well as fries. O: Holy Crap! Free green beans <3 I love green beans.

Family Guy is back. Hooray! I was dissapointed with Fox though, they led me to belive Malcom in the Middle would be animated. I was very excited to see such a thing. It wasn't, they just animated the intros before the show. That's not cool, they wern't even funny intros.

Finals start this week, are you ready?
Good.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap