<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Saturday, May 28, 2005
  Greetings from Italy
Bogiorno!

What is it, 2 days so far. This place is amazing. If I could speak italian, I wouldn't leave, but I can't. :(
Everywhere you turn around something is there, a statue, a building, the Duomo. It's gorgeous. I've taken pictures, sadly I can't get the computer to accept my memory stick so I can't upload them. Sad. You'll all just have to see them later when I get back. Tomorrow classes begin, I'll be at San Marco and the Academia. One thing I miss, and it's not suprising is the TV. Yes, I'm in florence and I really shouldn't care, but after a day of hoofing it all I want is to zone out and stare at something. Now everything is in Italian. I've seen Pokemon, Inuyasha, and Wolf's Rain. XD
They sound funny XXD

Aside from mild bordem in the evenings everything is awsome.
Now all I need to do is figure out where I'm going D:

Ciao!
 
Comments:
*laughs* Sounds like you're having fun!! I want to go to Italy. D: And see all the art! Waah.. My family and i are planning a trip there. :o

Take the evenings to relax! XD And watch italian anime.. o.o; lol
 
Cat,
That sounds AWESOME! I'm really happy for you. Write more blogs and tell us all about it. :)
Michael
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap