<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
  =w= = <3
Here I sit, with one exam to go, and around a day and a half left in the College Inn. The end is near, so very near. So near, in fact, that I hardly studied for Art History. I looked through the book twice, and I'll do it once more tomorrow and hopefully that gives me a B or higher. It's not that hard...early christian through gothic.

So many Churches...

Do you know what tomorrow is, besides my last final?
That is correct, Weezer day! Make Belive comes out tomorrow, and I'll be at Best Buy to get it, becuase Weezer is cool. That makes 3 awsome CD releases in the span of a month. I think they all came out at once to eat my money. They did an excelent job.

A sad thing about people leaving the dorm before me, they took their iTunes with them. I've been mooching off the share function and it's managed to settle my fix for quite a few bands. The Shins, The Postal Service, Frou Frou, The Killers, Ben Folds Five, Jimmy Eat World, Ben Kweller...all bands I haven't had to buy music from becuase I could hear it for free when I got on my computer. And now, NOW I'll be suffering from some major music withdraws...very sad. I am taking donations, if you want to buy me CD's I won't turn them down.

Do you know what else tomorrow is?
Scrubs day! Season Finale, watch it.

I have $3.80 in paw points...what will I spend them on tomorrow?
Maybe ice cream.

Goodbye <3
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap