<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
  Hello from Florence again
I've been seeing a lot of things, crazy wonderful art filled things. Today I went to San Lorenzo and Santa Maria Novela. Before my 2 day break I saw the David and the Medici Chaple. Information OVERLOAD D:

Everywhere I turn theres something amazing. It's crazy.

There are some things I miss though, like food. American food. I want some good old home cooking, they don't have that here. The have pasta. Lots and lots of pasta...and sandwitches. I'm getting sick of ham...and I love ham.

Also, heres something I thought I'd never say. Thank God for MTV. You see, they just take shows from america, and subtitle them. I've seen made, and wanna come in, and lots of music videos. Beverly Hills came on today and I spazed out. =w= = <3

this is the Duomo, the famous Brunelleschi double dome.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is Santa Maria Novela

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and this is the Arno River

Be Jelous,
now.

Caio!
 
Comments:
Yay, messages from across the pond! hehe! It sounds like so much fun.. I AM jealous =p

I have a mission for you... your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to go to the Vatican and steal the pope's funny hat... j/k

No, actually I have the address of that restaurant in Florence that has my drawing. Angela couldn't find it but you have a whole month to figure out how the oddities of the Italian address system works if you so choose.

Ristorante Montecatini
Via dei Leoni, 6/R - Firenze
Part I.V.A.: 050525660488

It's a little hole in the wall and I want to say it's somewhere around the Duomo, but I can't be for certain on that.

Oh, BTW, if you see anything cool for the apartment, I will totally forgive you if you buy something without me =p
 
actually it's 05052560488... only one 6...oops.
 
Awsome, I'll find it and get a picture.
I acctualy do know how the addressess work...6/r would be 6 red, becuase businesses have red numbers...
 
ooooohhhhhh... well aren't you smart!!! lol!! I did not know that... I am amazed...hehe! Have fun!!! =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap