furniture
So...it's been a month and stuff.
Cool, I'm reaclumated to life in the states. I watch lots of TV (in english) and I spend 4 hours on the intraweb every day. And I sleep late, thats nice. Summer is nice in general, I should really try and savor this one...considering it could be my last free summer for a while.
So, the one thing that really dissapoints me about this summer is that my last summer at home (for at least a few years) is being spent in a gutted crap hole. Hooray! I sure love seeing a thin film of dust covering everything, and the noise is awsome. Oh, and lets not forget the nice workmen that drink all my coke and italian tea >__> I can't wait to go back to San Marcos for at least on reason...at least the apartment is all in one piece.
On that note, I've started furnature hunting. It sure is fruitless. Yesterday I spent the whole day with Stacey and we found nothing. You would think combining 2 houses worth of furnature we wouldn't need to buy a lot...becuase we could just take the overflow from home but... It's all either to big, or non functional, or I think it's ugly. I don't want that stupid folding table D: SO...I need to find a kitchen table, a coffee table...maybe (I'm hoping I can have the one from home...it's nice I mean really nice), a twin headboard, and I think thats it...oh a computer chair.
Yeah...
Tommorrow I'm going to garage sales.
SO...I better go to bed D:
Oh, and also today Laruen took me to goodwill (they had nothing >>) and then we went to Bedford Snow, a snowcone shop. BEST SNOWCONES EVER! You have no idea, it's like amazing.