<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Monday, July 25, 2005
  Goodbye internet, I miss you
So...today I found out we were having high speed internet installed at home. 3 ports. FINALY!
I was so thrilled, seriously I was extatic. It was even working on one of the computers before I left to pick up dinner. And then.

then

The guy screwed it all up and now there is no connection at all.
No phone line either.

and so, my hours of carless surfing grind to a hault.

Now what do I do with my time?
My dad said I should read a book...
oh yeah, I'll get right on that.

Don't know when it will be fixed...my sanity is wayening
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap