<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
  Hey Hey SM!
Cat and Stacey make their triumphant return on the 6th
Anyone that will be in the area is welcome to come over to the new apartment and...
help us move in :D

So...here in the land south of the lake I've been running around like a chicken with no head. Not only am I getting ready to move back, I also got to swich rooms with Glynn. See, my old room was awsome and has a huge bathroom and walk in closet and Glynn's...well it dosen't. So, since I won't be here regularly we swiched so she could have more space.

I'm almost done un packing from that, but then I get to repack for SanMarcos and I still have to finish refinishing furniture. Stacey and I got a table that is curently in the process of being pollied and I need to repaint the desk I got at a garage sale.

Tomorrow My dad and I are going to the brand new Ikea in Frisco (on opening day). I'm going to get my bed, and a chair and maybe some shelves there. It's going to be so crowded D:

and then I get to finish the bed because it's raw wood :D

And I still have to take all my stuff out of the garage and wash it becuase someone (coughdadcough) left it in there all summer even though I badgered him several times before and after Italy to move it >> could have at least covered it up

And for the running total, now that the house is almost finished here is a list of things the workeres destroied and or consumed:
1 Italian Tea
A case of Dr. Pepper
2 boxes of oreos
2 Original paintings by Cat

uh huh, idiots ruined my artwork D:

BUT ITS OK BECUASE I"M LEAVING IN 4 DAYS!
And then the great job hunt begins.

I'm ready to get back down there, Southlake is boring D:
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap