<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Monday, August 22, 2005
  Work Theory #1
So, after about a week of working at Wilson's I have come up with a theory. Anyone else that has ever worked in a similar envoronment, share your thoughts on it.

So...my theory gose something like this.
Most stores have a selected track of music that they play. At Wilson's they send us a CD every month. Same at Blockbuster...only it was a horrible preview DVD. At TJ Maxx they have like a radio station or something...
Everyone knows that the music usualy sucks...a lot. There are a few exceptions though, for every 10 or 20 horrible dance remixes and random crappy song you've never heard there is something decent. Like, on this months CD sometimes I get to hear U2, Coldplay, The Postal Service, Tom Petty, Queen, The Police and Rob Thomas...oh and Tainted Love X3

of course every time one of these few and far between good songs comes on the system the store is bombarded with people. A line will form at the register. AND...
I miss the entire song because I have to work. I don't get to sing D:
and then as soon as the song is over, the store is empty.

Just once I'd like the rock out behind the counter. ):

CRU WelcomeBk Party was tonight. I'm excited for this year. Good to see everyone again. <3

Classes are coming SAVE US ALL

D:
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap