<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
  Ain't no Llama song here
With the impending doom of Rita that I just found out about today I thought some light hearted internet movies were in order. (acctualy I had planed to do this before the guys freaked me out about the stupid hurricane)

HERE U GO
OKGO dancing in the backyard-4 guys, they dance in a back yard.
Milk and Cereal-No grapenuts for Grandma.
We Like Tha Moon-Remember those weird hamster things on the quizno's comercials? Yeah, this is where they came from
How to be Emo-The most educational thing on the intraweb (warning:it's like 30 minutes long)
Strongbad e-mail: Dragon-There are 3 strongbad e-mails that are awsome, this is the most awsome-est. TROGDOR!
Gem Sweater-Seriously the greatest song ever writen about sweaters...
well, maybe the second best.
Kitty Cat Dance-it's a cat, and it dances (:

And that my friends is a testement to the amount of free time some people have.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap