<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Sunday, September 25, 2005
  gaia pwns my soul
So, everyone knows I spend a lot of time on the intraweb.
and people often ask, WAT IN THE WERLDD do you do for 4 freaking hours?
and now I am finaly going to answer you.

Gaia

What is it,
it is the most adictive website on the planet.
Seriously, it is an online forum, but what makes it special, besides the fact that it's the biggest one out there is the avatars

OMGPDPSJFS<3
SO basicaly in the Gaian world posting earns gold, and you use gold to buy items and you use items to make your avatar better then everyone elses.
Gaia has an economy, and all sorts of fun stuff.
Also since its freaking huge the forums are always moving fast.
Never boring.
And there are all sorts of interesting people.

I can waste 4 hours there easy...it's probably sad.
You know whats even more sad?
I've been doing it for 2 years now D:

Seriously, it's like it's own secret society...
it has it's own vocabulary and stuff...

I am SUCH a loser.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap