<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
  lolz u fell over :p
Erm...

so 2 days ago I think I was walking to the bus stop from the art building. You have to cross comanche street and stuff...and I was walking across the street and then I triped on the curb and fell on the sidewalk. OW. And I have a bruse on my knee and I know I looked really smart when I fell...but I thought no one saw me but those 2 mantinace men and they didn't care so whatever. I walk to the bus stop and this guy comes up and is like, I'm not trying to be rude but, R U OK?! Crap, someone did see me D:

What else...

Yesterday I was driving home from walmart...sitting at a stop light when the guy in the left lane (in his huge truck) decides he needs over. Sorry dude, you can't fit. OH but that didn't stop him. He proceeded to attempt to wesel his way in, but I wouldn't let him BECAUSE he wouldn't fit. Light turns green and he still tries to move over, and at that point he REALLY wouldn't fit, he was like an inch from hitting my front bummber. EXCUSE ME? NO. SO I lay on the horn and he backs off...
Of course then he decides the rules of traffic don't apply to him and gose straight when he's in a left turn only lane. HI, I'm sorry you couldn't get in the right lane before it was too late but take it like a man and turn around. Some people shouldn't be allowed to drive. EVER.

I think that covers everything.
 
Comments:
I wish I would have seen the fall... Very scrubsish, which by the way, is AMAZING!
 
Here is my xanga site. All the convenience of my AIM profile without... my AIM profile... schnazzy. =p

http://www.xanga.com/star_cee
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap