<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Thursday, September 15, 2005
  OMGWEIPWJFOWF WEEZER <3
WEEZER!

What can I say, this was peobably one of the best concerts I've ever been to...it rivals Bruce. Well, Bruce is definatly a better songwriter, but the Weezer show had a great energy. Anyway...It was awsome. They played a lot of Blue Album stuff, which is really good becuase it was there best work. They covered a little of everything though...except Maladroit. It's ok becuase Maladroit is lame ):

I thought, THOUGHT the highlight of the concert was hearing Buddy Holly in all it's live glory, but that was BLOWN out of the water. The band finished a song, the lights went out, and they exited. My first reaction: It can't be over D: Oh, it was far from over. There was much screaming and excitment. then the lights returned. Then there was music, but no one was on the stage. I look over to see the spotlight hitting a spot feet away from me, in the sound area (where they run all the crazy equipment) I leap from my seat (thank goodness I was on the isle) and run down there to find one Rivers Cuomo litteraly feet away playing Island in the Sun acustic style. OOOEMMGEEE! He was like right there RIGHT THERE!
I can't belive my I didn't bring my camera D:

Weezer was perfect. The Foo Fighters were a little lack luster. They like to scream. Youc can't follow the loveable lonely nerd boys with a screaming cursing rock star. It dosen't work very well. Rivers introduced himself with an akward Hi, David introduced himself by calling everyone an ass hole ):
Should have left after Weezer, but what you gunna do?

SO, in conclusion it was like freaking awsome.
If I fail my Phillosophy test tomorrow it won't matter. I was 5 feet away from Rivers. <3
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap