<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Monday, October 24, 2005
  adventures in handymanism
My hard drive is officaly shot.
BUT
There is a 50 50 chance they can retrieve my files.
Cross fingers now.

AND NOW
ADVENTURES IN HANDYMANISM
I learned that I am in no way handy. I instaled my bookshelves fairly simply and decided I needed more shelving so I got a unit at walmart to put over my "sewing table" HELL! PURE HELL! I tried using those white thingies you drill into the wall and anchor the unit...I used the same things for my bookshelves. LOLZ NO. They would strip down and then fall out of the wall, leaving me with 6 huge holes. Also, I hung the thing not straight. SO...I took it down and today I spackled all the holes and tried again. I used these metal thingies you hammer into the wall. They did work, but just bairly...and it was horrible. I am never doing anything handy again. I was thinking about getting a TV wall mount so I could have a TV in my bedroom, but I'm not going to now just becuase I don't want to bother to instal the damn thing.

I never want to see a drill again.

I blame the hanging hardware. DONT buy hardware from Walmart...
also the walls suck.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap