<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Sunday, October 16, 2005
  flcl
So I'm watching FLCL (anime) on Cartoon Network. It's a realy good series. I don't like it for the plot line, cosidering its 6 episodes long and I've seen it at least 4 times and still have no idea what's going on. Despite the fact that it makes absolutely no sense, or at least none that I've found, it's so visualy stimulating it really dosen't matter. It's just really cool to watch. That's why you watch it, not becuase it makes sense, but becuase it's just so cool to see. That, and the music is good.
 
Comments:
FLCL has that effect on you. To this date, no one knows what Furi Kuri actually means.

I liked it though. =)
 
PS: Love the green kitty (it didn't load when I posted that first comment).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap