<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Saturday, October 22, 2005
  I died last night
My life ended last night at around 2:00 AM.
When my hard drive almost positively crashed, taking along with it 15 anime episodes, 30 MP3s, 3 site layouts, 100 pictures of Italy, and probably a bazillion doodles...and all my favorie sites on the itraweb.

and more.

DEAD

Goodbye life.
It will be interesting to start it over, clean slate...
It will be hell to hunt down all those websites.

My computer really dose hate me. It knows it pretty much controls my life, and it likes to screw around just to see me sweat. I bet it's in heaven right now.

>>

In other news,
I found the best club on campus. It puts all others to shame.
What is this amazing club you ask?
CHOCOLATE CLUB.
What do you do? Eat a crap load of chocolate.
Seriously, best club ever.
 
Comments:
kewl :(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap