<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Monday, October 10, 2005
  it may be 70 degrees outside, but it's hot in heeeeeeeeeer'
Guess what?
My air conditioning went out on Saturday night.
It didn't just go out, the heater came on.
Needless to say it got hot in heeeeer'
And what makes the story even better (and by better I mean sad) is that the emergency matinance number was dead.

SO, I could do nothing to fix my air conditioning. It was over 90 degrees in here last night at 11.

So I packed and ran to Anna's, Jessie's and Moriah's with my little sister (who had to deal with all of this idiocy) where I slept on the floor. At least the floor was cool.

AWSOME.

I LOVE APARTMENTS!

And then I went over to the office this morning to tell them to get someone over here RICHT NOW D:< and I told them the air went out and the response I got. "OH, well it isn't considered an emergency when the air gose out unless it's over 85." And I was like, DUDE ITZ 90 DEGREES IN MY APARTMENT ROAR D:<

Next time, they better come running, because this wole thing was ridiculous.

Oh yes, on the final note, the matinance guy came, started working, and then had to leave to go take care of an apartment flood. Part of me was like...oh, I understand, that is more pressing then this...but the other part was like NO! I've had no air for 24 hours, mine was broke first D:

he left...becuase I am a nice girl. At least he got the heater to stop blowing hot air...so it's not as bad anymore, having the door opened is a big help too.
 
Comments:
Cat, we missed you at fall retreat. the temp there was great. you should buy some leather if you get cold :0
 
I already have some :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap