<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Monday, October 03, 2005
  keep your hands and legs inside the tram at all times, thank you (:
Whoa check this out yo:
OMGLINK!

It's going to be the greatest exhibit to hit San Marcos since um...
ever

NEWAYZ

There is a cold front coming through this weekend (and by "cold" I mean low 80's)This is a very good thing consdering most of my Saturday and Sunday will be spent roaming the campus playing Tour Guide for my Sister and 2 of her friends. I will show them all the wonders that TXState has to offer as well as some of the finer atractions of San Marcos. This will include Taco Cabana, Wal-Mart, The Outlet Mall and the Chicken House.
Am I missing anything important?

Anyone is welcome to join our tour group, it's 5 dollars for a one day pass and 7 for both days. Dinner can be ordered for an aditional charge. Hurry up, space is limited!




>>

LOLZ
 
Comments:
Let's go hit that exhibit together and you can tell me all about what i'm seeing. write me back (via blog comment on dailyrice)
yours,
m
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap