<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Thursday, October 13, 2005
  make a large donation to the "Cat needs cash to see Bono rock it out" fund
October is half over and I still haven't watched the Zim Halloween special D:
Maybe it's becuase I have no time to do it. Take this weekend for example, it will be spent working on 3 different art projects, and working all day Saturday.
I'll make time to watch it, I'll watch it tomorrow. I'm sure I can find 30 minutes for my favorite green alien.

SO, I'm in the anime club and this year we're actualy doing stuff (other than watching anime). We're having a poker tournament to raise teh moniez...so we can spend it at cons and stuff. Hopefully it will be sucessful. I get to learn how to deal :D

I've officialy given up on U2 tickets. I knew I wasn't going for a while, but I liked to cling to that little hope, but it's not happening, unless someone wants to make a large donation to the "Cat needs cash to see Bono rock it out" fund.

My shelves are FINALY here, now I just have to install them. I can have bookshelves O: It's funny becuase I have no books. I have lotz of plushies and Manga. And a TV... My bookshelves feel cheated.

Lastly, I'm finaly getting my sewing machine THANK GOODNESS.
I can make stuff again D:
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap