<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Saturday, October 01, 2005
  wake me up when september ends
It's October now officaly and stuff.
October seems to be a little more busey then previous months, what with Lauren coming next weekend and Halloween and stuff.

AND

because I'm pretty sure my probability of going to the U2 concert is about a bazillion in one I need a costume. If I can't see U2 I at LEAST need to dress up like a moron.

Walmart still dosen't have their costumes out yet, wich is really weird becuase usualy stores will have seasonal stuff up like 5 months before it accutaly happens. Hobby Lobby has christmas trees out already for crying out loud (and we all know how I feel about that, and if you don't I'll be happy to go rant mode for you)

Halloween is a really good holiday.
You get to dress up, and there is also candy.
I love candy.

I wish my sewing machine wasn't dead so I could make something new for halloween, but I think right now I'll just be using something out of stock. Oh I have costumes, they are awsome. You will be jelous, or scared I'm not sure yet.

Also, since it is now October I can watch the halloween episode of Zim. I need to get on that, I won't watch seasonal shows unless they are, in fact, in season.

another good thing about October is Daylight savings. Man, a whole hour extra. That sure is cool. I use it to sleep more. It's great.

Now, if only the weather would realise its October...
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap