<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
  water sucks! It really really sucks!
Today it rained like there was no tomorrow. My pants got soaked up to the knee. I HATE rain. HATE it. There is nothing good about having to trudge across campus in a terential downpoor with a 50 pound backpack and a dinky umbrella. There is nothing fun about having perminantly wet feet for the remainder of the day. There is nothing cool about gently being luled into a slumber in the midle of the class before a big test (granted I probably would have done this anyway). Rain is only good if you have the time to laze around in sweat pants and eat a lot of chocolate. I DO NOT like rain.

On Thursday I have a Philosophy test. I was not worried about this test, last test he gave us 2 essay prompts and some study questions. I made something around an 80, and this was the test I went to the Weezer concert the night before. SO, no sweat right? LOLZ NO! 8 essay prompts this time. DUBLEUTEEEFF MATE!You can't do that to us, we judge all your exames bassed off the first one. I DO NOT like Philosophy.

As I waited for the increadably slow post road bus to show up and rescue me from a soggy dismle sidewalk I noticed this guy...and on his cell phone he had one of them cell phone charms. AHND it was Chii* X3 (well, technicaly it was Freya...but NO ONE is even going to know who Chii is sew...)I wanted to squeel like a little girl, but refrained from doing so, thinking he would probably get scared. If he hadn't been wearing headphones I might have commented on it...might have.

*Chii- a character from a Manga series writen by Clamp. That is her down there V
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap