<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Monday, October 17, 2005
  (the well endowed) frog prince and KuroNekoSama
My current assignment in ComDes 3 is to illustraite the meaning of a word in the word using a type solution. My word is Charm. SO...our roughs were due today and I put them up on the board just like everyone else, ready to hear some helpful imput. Now, one of my solutions was to substitute the R in charm for a croaking frog prince. I used the shape of the R from a typeface, trying to keep the form as similar to the R as posible. I thought it looked like a frog with a front leg...albeit a little weird looking. Well, when someone mentioned mr. prince as their favorite of the collection my professor made the coment it looked like he had a lame leg.

and then someone called out
"You mean his penis?"

D:

how charming.
Images of the imfamous frog will apear shortly...when I'm near my scanner.

And then in my 3-D design class we went over our grades one by one and when I was talking to the professor he asked what was on my shirt. It was KuroNekoSama :D so then I explained who he was and where he came from and how in Japan most anime's begin as Manga's and then become animated. (all of this was prompted by questions...I didn't just go off on an anime rant) He's been reading a Manga drawn by the guy that did Astro Boy about the life of the Buhda. He said he saw a potential for it to be addicting.

I warned him it was VERY possible.

If you value your money, your time, and your sanity you'll stay away from Anime.
If not, come talk to me, I'll hook U up LOLZ

ART CLASSES R FUN
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap