<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Saturday, November 12, 2005
  ice ice baby
Why is it when I decide to go to bed early I end up staying up till 4 am, but when I don't plan on it I pass out on the couch by 2?

NEWAYZ

I remembered something tonight as I was roaming the GD in Gaia.
Police Ice.
See, when I was in elementary school we had a guest speaker come and talk to us.
Well, we didn't so much talk as rap.
A rapping police man.
Police ice.
YOU GOTTA HELP ME STOP TEH VIOLENCE
Wow, he sang that and I also seem to remember a song about cowtiping.
He blew out the fuse box 3 times.
Wow he sucked.
Seriously, I was 8 and I still knew he was teh lame.

SO, I did a google search on him and I found his website.
He's still doing this.
AND
now you can hear the stylinz of
POLICE ICE

They arn't as good as stop the violence...that will always be his number one hit.
He even had a little hand sign he did to go with it.
Man, I laughed when that assembly was over.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap