leather kills! (my social life)
So, it must be getting closer to Christmas becuase they are schedualing me all weekend now at work. I thought it was just becuase I took the weekend off last weekend to go home, but I'm schedualed for Friday and Saturday night this week too. And that makes me wonder, when will I have time to do fun stuff?
Like, I still need to take Kim out for her birthday, but I can't becuase they keep making me work.
and, I need to see Chicken Little. (yes, NEED)
Also, I wonder when I will have time to do my homework.
Like tonight I spent the evening in the computer lab. Oh was that fun.
But they didn't schedual me at all during the week...
Now, if I can find people who A) want to see Chicken Little, and B) Have nothing to do on a weeknight...
Seriously, I'm dying to see that movie.
Zach Braff is the chicken, as his future wife I owe it to him to see it. (:
Oh yes,
A SHOUT OUT to Jessie and Bryson, Happy Birthday 2 U
I think thats all I had