<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
  master of carpentry o:
So, today I mastered the craft of carpentry(read: I used a nail gun and a saw thingy...) See, for 3-D design I have to build a chair that is reflective of a movie. I picked aladin's flying carpet. Basicaly, I had to build the base in the woodshop. Powertools scare me. I don't know why, I can use a sewing machine, a stove, a xacto...all potentialy life threatining (read: could maybe cause a minor injury) BUT powertools, eww.
It didn't help the situation that yesterday I waited outside of the woodshop for an hour for Tom (read: master of powertools)and he never showed up. D: Dude, where the crap were you?
The wood part is over now thankgoodness. Now all I have left is a coat of paint and glueing the rug to the base.
Who wants a flying carpet when I'm done?

Also,
I've been meaning to do this, but then I found police Ice and so I pushed it back. Also, I stole it from The Daily Rice. Also, I like pie.
Five things I...
Like and should
1. Scrubs (the TV show)
2. Baking (and then eating) Chocolate chip cookies
3. Art
4. Cats
5. Sleeping in
Like and shouldn't
1. Gaia
2. Anime theme songs
3. singing...pretty much all the time
4. Mean Girls (movie)
5. Yu-Gi-Oh
Don't like and shouldn't
1. Rap "music"
2. Reality TV
3. Christmas before Thanksgiving
4. waking up to an alarm
5. Shorts
Don't like and should
1. Reading
2. tomatos
3. Calling people on the phone
4. Giving hugs
5. power tools
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap