<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
  There are some really good things about going home...
1) Degrassi: The next generation. Oh the agnsty teen drama. I'm addicted and I can't watch it in San Marcos. When I come home I watch it any chance I get. It's better than any other teen drama becuase they arn't all pretty and stupid. Well...they wern't. They kind of are now but they've already hooked me in. OC ain't got nothing on these crazy canadians
2) Queen Sized Bed. Period.
3) I don't have to buy anything. Food, free, entertainment, free, other stuff...free. Awsome. I'm going to get to see 2 movies while I'm here, thats like normaly my entertainment budget for the month ): (I'm exagerating slightly there)
4) Pets! I can smother the 3 dogs and 2 cats in all the love and affection I bottle up for adorable furry things. They eat it up.


Man...that was stupid.
But, I just wasted 3 minutes typing it so you all have to suffer through it now.
Something good is coming I promise D:

Um...
 
Comments:
http://www.angelfire.com/80s/u2war/

I was feeling inquisitive and I wanted to find out who the U2 boy is. I thought you would want to know too, if you don't already.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap