<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Monday, December 19, 2005
  DWC or BUST D:<
OK SO LYKE
I went to work today
and my boss told me something cool. See, we have a lot of seasonal staff right now and he wants to give them as many hours as he can before he fires them all. SO, he gave me 10 more days off in January. Guess when they start?
January 2nd
which means
I get to go to DWC now
:D
I called my dad and he said I could go so I get to
and then after that I'll stay at home for a few more days and then I have to go back to work on the 12
SO YEAH 4 ME

ALso
Stacey, I know you read this, call me becuase I want to know when you were planing on coming back to SM. If I can take a carpool to dallas and then come back up with you later I would like it more than driving myself.
SO CALL ME PLZ
<3

I'm going home tomorrow
Yeah
 
Comments:
Great news! Dallas will be lucky to have you :)
 
Dallas loves me,
It told me last time I went there.
 
see you in dallas.. is dallas a guy or girl? maybe non-gender..?
 
I think it's a Guy...
it seems like a macho city
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap