<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
  merry christmas late
SO MERRY CHRISTMAS EVRY1
Hope it was cool.

SO
I realized something
I get to go to DWC and I'm really happy
but there is one problem
it starts the 2nd
and the SCRUBS season premere is the 3rd.
I checked out the event schedual
and
were supposed to be at a big meeting thing
I'm totaly considering cutting out to watch scrubs
IS ANYONE WITH ME?
D:
We could have a premere party
(:

ANOTHER bad thing about it is that I had originaly planed to have that whole week to work on my Cosplay* for Ushicon** but now I won't OH WELL
I'll just rush it, I think I can handle it. It's just a giant trench coat (and possibly a shirt and skirt)

*cosplay- costume play, baiscaly dress up. You make a costume and wear it generaly at a convention...and it's generaly anime or game related
**Ushicon- An anime convention in Austin TX
 
Comments:
CATTTTHHHHERRRIINNNNE DIIIICCKKKEEENNNSSSS, THIS ISSS YOUUUURRR CONCIEEENNNNCEEEE... ANSWWWWERRRR YOURRRRR VOIIIIICCCEEMAILSSSS... please let me know whether or not you got my voicemails, I just want to make sure that you know that as of right now the evil art office lady has not returned my e-mail and I will have to leave on the 8th so you might want to drive up here if you wanted to stay on.
 
oops... didn't check MYYYY voicemails... hehe... *turns red* okay, good, now I know that you know and I won't have to leave you in Dallas... as much fun as that would've been MWA HAHA.
 
It's not getting out of Dallas that would have been a problem
It would have been getting back to SanMar
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap