<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Thursday, January 19, 2006
  first week back=OMG I R BORD
The first week of class is sooooooo boring
D:
Like yesterday
when my studio (comdes4) got out at 12...its supposed to get out at 2. I spent 2 hours in the den. And today, when I went to Modern Art only to find out that after we signed up for seats we were watching a non mandatory movie. GUESS WHERE I WENT? Really, if I had stayed to watch the movie it would have put me to sleep, and then I would have fallen asleep in Bio. All art movies, no matter how amazing they are WILL put you to sleep. It is inevitable.
At least some of them have crazy cartoon segments or talk about the druids.
IT WAS NOT THE DRUIDS!
OH man...I miss that class sometimes.

NEWAYZ
at least it's almost over. One more class and then the dreaded first week is done.

REJOICE
REJOICE

KBYE
 
Comments:
For your viewing pleasure...

-Steve - color,bull,pimp,superhero & frog
-Oo-ee-oo I look just like Buddy Holly
-It was NOT the druids
-Share the shell
-Anti - Pancake
-Art I is the root of all evil
-Don't forget the magic dots!
-The Greeks called it Mesopotamia - We call it Iraq
-Sumerians invented the 60 second minute and even the troubled teenager
-The eyes of boys... and this is the one with the funny name
-Silence is golden but noise is platinum
-Audible Post - Toddler
-Hallucinogenic Busy-work
-You're like a goldfish without one of those little plastic castles
-It's like puttin' two doped up monkies in a sack.
-I don't do Greece
-I am the Cheese Master
-The druids? They hide in the woods and pray to the trees!
-This is a homo-errotic nightmare
-Byzantium - that magic, spicy word!
-It's an easel, not a weasel!
-Is that a dress or a dinner table?
-I was acutely aware of my butt falling asleep
-Boys, yes, but that was it
-Adam, in his naked male glory
-This guy's upside down with a cherry tomato in his crotch with a bird coming out.
-All the musicians are being punished by their own instruments
-Christ's homies
-Holy Rolly Empire - Holy Moley Empire
-Don't ask her to get on a swing...

No I didn't have that memorized, it has been immortalized in My Documents.
 
Oh I had comepletely forgoten about that
XD
*copy past save*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap