<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
  Facebook and the Birthday effect
Facebook is pretty useless, everyone knows it too. It's a big fat waste of time. BUT, we all still have an account, and every once in a while we get sucked in and add 10 new friends and join 38204823 new groups and then log off again. Well, I loged onto facebook for whatever reason a few days ago, looked the same, all my wall messages at least a month old. I confirm something and then log off. I sign back in on my birthday and
My wall has been attacked
by just about everyone in the world.
SRSLY
I had notes from firends from elementary school, I had a few from freinds from High School, I had a WHOLE mess of them from Cru buddies. I got a poke and a couple of messages. AWW

I think I may have found the one use for facebook.
maybe

ALSO
just incase my TXTMSG didn't go through
because I haven't tried since you left
Congratulations to Mr. Rice
You are effing crazy
in the best way possible.
<3
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap