lack of blogging ):
It's not that nothing has happened recently, it's that I have been to lazy to talk about it. Noteworthy occurances would be when TC served me an order of chips free of any red ones, I got sick with a cold, I got better, and UshiconGO came and went last weekend. Um...I still haven't recovered from the lack of sleep from that. This weekend I have to work all 3 days AND study for a bio test...and probably also do something for art history. BUT the highlight of the past 2 weeks would have to be when I walked into the den on Wednesday to see Michael W. Rice sitting there.
and my reaction was as follows
*blank stare*
WTF?!?!
I'm glad he got to come back (and I'm sure he is too) It was like a nice suprise...and the goodbye this time didn't seem so akward, instead it was more like one of those see you later goodbyes. Those are way better then the dooming will I ever see you again ones. ANYWAY
Have a safe trip to Germany Mr. Rice...San Marcos awaits your triumphant return.