<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
  The Olympics...
So, the winter olympics have started. A lot of people think the olympics are great. Healthy competition and comradship, it's a tradition thousands of years old.
Do you know what I think of the olympics?

I THINK THEY SUCK

and do you know why? It's easy...they screw over my regulalrly schedualed programing. My wonderful valentines day plans with one Dr. John Dorian have been crushed into oblivion by figure skating. Now I'm all alone with nothing to do but homework. Oh well, I never really cared about valentines day anyway...I think I forgot it was valentines day like 5 times today.

the 28th
JD comes back on the 28th
 
Comments:
Hey Cat! Miss ya!

i'm glad someone else doesnt like the olympics...
 
Marykate!
we need to catch up sometime
 
The olympics are the rage over here--I've talked to like four people who went to the opening ceremony and all I could think was why why why! The opening ceremony is the most absurd display of non-sense I've ever seen.
Going to italia soon!
cheerio,
michael
 
I'm jelous
Climb to the top of the Duomo for a fantastic view. Visit San Gimiono for the worlds best Gelato (and a toruture museum), and you have to go to Venice becuase it's like the coolest place ever.

also
Drink some Peach Tea. San Benedito or something...best tea I've ever tasted. (and some stupid workman too)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap