<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
  HEB has an olive bar OMG I KNOW I LUV OLIVES
So today I had a whole mess of fun in my ComDes class, probably becuase for most of the time Professor Meek wasn't there. We were supposed to be brainstorming ideas for Paris Air Show posters in groups, but instead we talked about HEBs new olive bar and what kinds of cheese we like.

In other news, I am really busey this month and I never planed to be it all just kind of attacked me. I have to go to Austin this saturday for art history (if you want to tag along call me plz) then the following 2 weekends I'm off to New Orleans. The weekend after that is the Creative Summit. My boss must hate me. I requested 2 weekends off in April too
D:

My Takuto backpack has resurfaced on e-bay, but this time it's an auction. I need to find a snipeing service to use. I want my backpack T____T
 
Comments:
Cat,
Long day at work. Utterly exhasuted. Guess what comes on the CD Player? The freakin Scrubs song. Made me think of you and smile--I miss those days!
Alright, I'll pray for your backpack :)
Miss you!
Michael
 
Thanks, I'm sure thats what all backpacks need...prayer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap