They can see you
Today after my classes I went to the aet office for my advisor meeting. While I was sitting there my art history professor walked in. Now, this is a big class, its in the art teaching theater, so I was suprised when he asked for my name
and then added
that he thought I was atentive the second half of class.
That, my friends, was a sarcastic coment because I know that I was definatly drifting off to sleep during the second half of class. It happend some time after he stoped talking about Frank Loyd Wright. What am I supposed to do, he turns off all the lights and starts to show movies.
No one can stay awake during an art documentary.
D:
So, I just kind of looked down and laughed quietly till he left, but in my head I was thinking "Crap, he can see me? How can he see me?"