<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
  A+
I think that professors run a conspiricy, They cram all their test into the same week of eachother making it near impossible to study for them all and therefore your grades suffer. I think they want us to suck it up. Why else would I have 2 tests, lab final, 5 page research paper, and slide quiz all in the next 2 weeks...most of them are next week. WHY? DO YOU ALL HATE ME?
Yes.
And the best part is
my brain checked out somewhere back after spring break.
I think it would be in all sudents best intrest to just do away with testing in general. They should let us do interprative dances, or write emotinal poetry aboout what we've learned.
Just a thought...
you know
if I got graded for writing stupid things on the internet I would have an A+
 
Comments:
The last sentence cracked me up. I know the feeling. My blog should at least earn me an BA.
 
I agree, the last sentence is the clincher =p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap