<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
  CLAMP hates me...or TX, either way I can't see them
I am happy to report I have been working on my costume without interuption from law inforcement.

AND NOW

for a little whine fest.
SO
My favorite Manga-ka (artist) is CLAMP. They are a group of 4 women that create the most adorable and wonderfull stories and I love them. Today it was anounced that they are making their first US apperance.
In California.
T________T
Why am I not in California?
I really really want to go
really bad
but I probably won't be able to becuase I have no money.
Dang

they should have come to Texas

anyone up for a road trip to Cali?

in other news
Mr Flakey flaked out on class again today. I returned the favor by skipping my first class with him, I got up there at 2 only to be informed he had canceled the class, so I turned around and got back on the bus. I wasted around 30 minutes on that bus today.
THANX MEEK
D:
 
Comments:
Cat,
This time I mean it--I have no idea what you are talking about. But dammit, I like it.
 
Let me translate

Cool people are going to California
I cannot aford to go and see them
I am sad

The End
 
Dearest Kitten Kitty,
All good, but what does T___T mean? I like your style.
If I was there, you KNOW we'd take the bug to Cali.

Hannibal Rice
 
T_________T
^
emoticon for crying
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap