<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Friday, April 21, 2006
  MIGIAIPIMIM
There is a new fish in the house.
To acompany Turq we now have a happy little JD
LOLZ
guess who named him?

K SO
Chances are if you know me then I have asked you if you own Birkenstocks
and if you said yes I probably asked to take pictures of your feet.
Well, I have a pretty good crew rounded up for the project, but at TC last night as I was talking about it I realized I knew someone else with birkies. Problem is...he's half way across the globe. SO someone suggested I ask if he would take them for me. We came to the conclusion (we being me, Anna, and Stacey) that Mr. Rice would probably enjoy such a project, asking random Germans to take pictures of his feet.
And then
Anna brought up the globe
and I died laughing.
We decided I should make a facebook group, I think it will be a winner
I'll call it
This is me doing an impression of the globe doing and impression of Anna doing an impression of Pierre doing an imression of Michel doing an impression of me

I wonder if that will fit...mabey I sould shorten it to
MIGIAIPIMIM

or maybe just
THE GLOBE!

I'm open to suggestions.

BTW
If you thought the hail fest was bad in town, be glad you wern't at the outlet malls. Aparenty it was softball size there and all my coworkers are now windowless. Prime was closed today due to extensive damage and debirise in the parking lot. I THINK the Gondala may have gone down.
I can only hope.
 
Comments:
In addition to that FABulous idea we should make a 'The Gondola ride at the outlet mall represents all that is wrong with the world' facebook club. I'd join both in a heartbeat. We were really out of our minds that night. I miss you Kitten!
 
OHBOY
I think I'll go make that one right now
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap