<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Sunday, April 09, 2006
  Runin with the law
Ok so
I was working on one of my costumes for Shiokazecon. Now, when I work on things like that I tend to get into the zone, and won't stop till I'm done (or can no longer do anymore work due to a lack of supplies). So it was soon 2am and I was so close to being done. All I have left is to sew up the end of the zipper but I can't do it.
Wannaknow why?
So I'm sewing away and all of the sudden theres this knock on the door.
AND
I freak out.
at first I think it's just some drunk guys at the wrong apartment of something so I just freeze and wait. Another knock. OK I'm nervous now, so I get up and close the deadbolt (and look through the peep hole to see nothing). Another knock. So, I get up and hide in the bathroom. Another knock (and they're getting louder) SO I run, grab my phone, dial the police and go to the door to see who the hell was so desperate to get in. I never had to hit "talk" becuase low and behold the police were at my door. UM OK. Weird, WTF mate, why are the police at my door. Aparently someone thought my sewing was a disturbance. I've sewn late before, Stacey's sewn late before; why they decided now that it was too loud is beyond me. Well, the police are all
WHY DID IT TAKE YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER THE DOOR
and I was all I I I was nervous, I didn't know who it was
(and this is why I hate police officers)
WELL, you see these shiny badges and the lights, you can look through this thing and see them (in referance to the peep hole)
Seriously, I am not a moron, I am just a 21 year old FEMALE hearing male voices outside my door at 2 AM sorry If I'm scared out of my gourd. Thats what I thought in my head...I think I just noded and stared at them.
anyway
they tell me someone complained about a noise that came on and off periodicaly (and at that point it dawned on my it was my late nite craft session) and to stop and if it happens again I'll get a ticket.

I think they think I was high.
D:
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap