<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Monday, April 03, 2006
  Summer time is coming :D
First off
lets all take a moment and celebrate Thoughts Run Astray's 100th entry.

K NOW lets get on with this entry.

My summer plans are finaly begining to solidify and work themselves out (sort of). Today after checking my e-mail to find out there was no way I would be able to get into Multimedia I decided to check the summer II classes one more time to discover they had added a painting I class. SCORE! SO, even though I was originaly planing on taking 6 hours this summer, 3 is better then nothing AND summer II is definatly better then the Summer I class I'm currently enroled in. The only drawback.
Painting is at 8
AM
thats right
D:

DANG

I've also requested off a week and a half from work so I can mooch off my family at home. I'll be going home the 3rd of June for Lauren's graduation, be there till the 6th, come back the SanMar for the Rice wedding on the 9th and make a late night drive back to SLake to attend A-Kon in Dallas on Saturday and Sunday. THEN I'll stay in SLake for a week or so.

Now...to actualy make it to June
T_______T
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap