<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Sunday, June 25, 2006
  I <3 BLEACH
I think I've said this before and I think I'll say it again...no one blogs in the summer becuase nothing happens. Which is sad, becuase the time we all need to read about the nothing that happend to everyone is in the summer when we don't get to see them. Why is nothing during the semester so much more facinating?

SO
Here is a list of stuff thats happened since I last Blogged
(:

Wedding
Speeding Ticket
A-kon
Home
Lots of TV watching
Work
Bargin shopping
Doodles
AND
for the past 3 days an insane amount of Bleach watching
NO
not this kind

this kind

Though both are facinating I'm sure.

MMM
so yeah, July 4th weekend is next weekend.
I am afraid
T_____________T
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap