<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
  I think I just signed my death warrant
Or something akin to it.
As we all know (and if you didn't you do now) I am taking my first ever in the history of my collegit carrer 8am class this summer. It is painting I. Now, thats quite a feet for someone who hasn't seen 8am regularly for the past year. My original plan was to attend class, and then go take a nap when it got out. WELL, I can't do that anymore because spots opened up in Multimedia. Now I will be forced into a life of earlybirdom. It's a hard and rocky tansition, but I am happy to say I've managed to be in bed by 2 the last two nights, and am planning on getting to midnight at some point.

Hopefully.

ALSO
Stacey has a kitten and I get to play with it.
It's adorable and I love it.
It's a girl, but her name is still pending so I call her kitty, tiny thing, and cutie
I think also once I called her little meow.
Cats are great.
 
Comments:
cats (the animal) are better than bugs (the car). Not really.

See you soon :)

I wrote you a thank you car today--it was great!
 
I can't wait to get it.
(:
I would belive that cats are better than bugs, unless if what you need is to travel. I doubt cats are good for riding on.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap