<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
  MORE on ACL
Sitting here and listening to the Tom Petty anthology for the second time in 2 days has made me realize I definatly made the right decision.
While Ben and the Shins are pretty dang cool, they can't compair to an American music legend.

SRY GAIS

I feel sorry for poor Lauren though, she just saved up for a 3 day pass and I told her yesterday they were sold out. She dosen't know what shes going to do. I'm pretty sure that both of us are mad at Glynn right now, sice shes going FOR FREE, becuase her friend invited her.
SRSLY
why didn't my friends buy me concert tickets.
my sisters have all the hookups
D:

Lauren saw U2 and Coldplay for free, and Glynn saw Coldplay and ACL for free.
WELL, if she keeps her grades up. I told her to tell her friend I would totaly buy her ticket if she can't go

I'm such a nice person
XD
 
Comments:
Wise beyond your years...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap