snow cones after 7 plz
In the summer a good thing to eat is a Snowcone.
AND
the best time to do this is generaly after dinner.
BUT if you're a citizen of SanMarcos you can't do this becuase all the snow cone shacks close by 7.
WTF MATE
WTF
Do they realize they would make a lot more money if they stayed open even till 9?
I know I would go a lot more.
I did manage to get to the shack on Aquarina. I ordered my snow cone, paid my 50 cents (literaly the last "cash" I owned) and then asked for the shack hours out of curiosity.
What I got was a rambeling roundabout answer of sometime after lunch till around 7ish.
I'm pretty sure the dude that runs that shack either dose or did smoke pot. He's pretty much a hippy.
A hippy selling snow cones.
ON A DIFFERENT NOTE
I can't wait for summer class to be over so I don't have to wake up so early
I think I've been on time once...