<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Friday, August 04, 2006
  Did you know?
Did you know the bands from ACL also preform at local clubs at night?
NEITHER DID I?
Did you know that both The Shins and Ben Kweller have "aftershows" schedualed?
NEITHER DID I?

The problem is I don't think I can afford both (especialy since Animefest is like 2 weeks prior) so I need to pick one if any.

WHO would be better live?
The Shins
or
Ben Kweller?

D:
I should call Lauren and ask her...becuase I bet she would come with me.
OH what a hard decision

Someone should just buy me tickets to both and solve my delima.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap