<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Thursday, August 10, 2006
  I want my I want my I want my MTV (not that I watched it in the first place)
Because I can't remember to do anything I didn't call the cable company untill Monday.
This means that there is no cable in the new apartment until tomorrow.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to die.
The thing that is keeping me alive is my collection of sitcoms on DVD. I've been watching Scrubs
a lot

It's not a bad thing to watch a lot of scrubs, I just wish I had mu cable back.
I think this is the worst part of the move, forget the fact that they hadn't painted until our move in day or that we found mold in the kitchen of the old place or that there were beer cans in the sink, or that we still only have 2 keys to a 3 bedroom apartment

I WANT MY CABLE BACK
NOW
 
Comments:
Kitten Kitty Kat Cat,
With Scrizzubs of DVD, life is complete. You are enlightened, you're at the top, you've seen it all. SRSLY--I wish I could watch season three with you.
Remember when you said "What the hell is scrizzubs?" :)
 
not really, but it sounds like something I would say.
Season 4 is out in September AND Comedy Central is going to start syndicating the series in September as well.

It is a good time to be a scrizzubz fan.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap