<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12548974?origin\x3dhttp://catroxzorz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Thoughts Run Astray
Monday, January 15, 2007
  FORZEN WASTELAND
EVERYONE LOOK OUT
SAN MARCOS IS FREEEEZZZZIIIINNGGGG!

I'm a native Texan, the only real snow I've ever seen is the stuff I see on vacation. It snowed a lot in Colorodo once and that was niffty...but here, not so much. When I was 5 it snowed and I made a snow man...he was about a foot tall.
That is Texas snow.
It's usualy melted by 11:00am

so even though this is all I've ever delt with I still think its hillarious how people react to it. I went to HEB today becuase we needed groceries. They were almost out of bread...I mean it was nearly all gone. It was ridiculous, do you really think you're going to be traped in your house for that long. I bet you'll all be out and about by noon tomorrow.

You big crazies.

On the up side they canceled classes for tomorrow.
Thats the one good thing about bad weather, that and tiny snow men.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

about me
Name: Cat
Location: Somewhere in TX
DOB: 2-20-1985
I <3: Chocolate, Kittiez, Cartoons, Drawing, HOT pink and LIME green, Sunny (but not omg hot) days, Chinese food
I <\3 : Bees, Ketchup, Rain without warning, Reality TV, The Olympics
Music: U2, The Clash, Sense Field, Weezer, Ben Kweller, The Killers, Bruce Springsteen and many more
TV: SCRUBS!
archives
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered By:Blogger

Please view me in Firefox at 800X600 or else I look like crap